5D4N Okinawa Getaway
18 Feb 2019 - 27 Jun 2019
18 Feb 2019 - 30 Sep 2019
2 to go
- 4 nights stay with daily breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers by taxi
- 2 Hip-Hop Bus Sightseeing Tours (Course A/B/C/D)
- Orca sightseeing cruise
- FREE Don Quijote YŌKOSO! Discount Coupons
- Child Prices are applicable for age 4-12 years old only
- For Infant aged 3 years and under, please contact us for pricing.
- Hip-Hop Bus Course A departs everyday
- Hip-Hop Bus Course B1 departs everyday
- Hip-Hop Bus Course C departs every Sunday , Wednesday and Friday
- Hip-Hop Bus Course D departs every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
DAY 1: ARRIVE OKINAWA
- Arrive Okinawa airport & take the taxi transfer to hotel
- Free & Easy
DAY 2: OKINAWA: Culture & Shopping (Hip-Hop Tour D) (B)
- Shurijo Castle Park (￥820 per person admission ticket not included): A World Heritage Site, the Shurijo Castle has architectural influences from both China and Japan.
- Nirai Kanai Bridge (View from coach)
- Cape Chinen: Situated at Cape Chinen, the easternmost point of Nanjo City, this park offers spectacular views over Kudaka Island, one of the most sacred sites in Okinawa.
- Okinawa World Theme Park: Adventurous theme park offering Okinawan cultural & historical experiences .
- Ryukyu Glass Village: Located in Itoman City, its the largest handmade Ryukuan glass workshop in Okinawa Prefecture.
- Okinawa Outlet Mall: One of the must shop destinations with more than 100 shops including the world’s top brands.
DAY 3: OKINAWA: Nature & Aquarium (Hip-Hop Tour B1) (B)
- Kouri Island: Scenic circular island surrounded by emerald green sea, located at the northeast of the main island’s Motobu Peninsula.
- Warumi Bridge (View from coach)
- Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium: Japan's famous aquarium, its main attraction is the spectacular gigantic glass aquarium filled with giant whales & sharks
- Busena Underwater observatory: The only underwater observatory tower in Okinawa island where you can view 360 degrees of coral reef with all the colorful coral fish swimming around at 5 meters
- Mihama American Village: A large entertainment complex located in central Okinawa Honto where the American military bases are located
Nature Hiking (Hip-Hop Tour C - suitable for the adventure-seeking souls)
- Cape Hedo: At the Northernmost point of Okinawa, Japans Southernmost prefecture. It resides in the Kunigami Village, and overlooks both the South China Sea to the west, and the Pacific Ocean to the east. It is a great vantage point for being where these two bodies of water collide in a harmony of azures and beryl.
- Daisekirinzan: This is a karst, a limestone plateau eroded over millions of years by water, and believed by geologists to be the oldest part of the island, the part that first rose up out of the sea to create the island of Okinawa
- Roadside Station (Yui Yui Kunigami): The main information center of local products and tourism in Yanbaru, it also provides souvenir shops, resting area, exhibition section, tourism information center, and restaurants.O
- Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium
Family Fun (Hip-Hop Tour A - suitable for family with children)
- Naha > Nago Pineapple Park > Kouri Island > Warumi Bridge(pass by) > Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium > Okashigoten > Cape Manza > Naha
DAY 4: OKINAWA: Orca Sightseeing Cruise (B)
- ORCA Tour: Underwater Sightseeing Cruise
DAY 5: DEPART OKINAWA (B)
- Departure transfer to the Okinawa airport
NOTE: The above Hip-Hop Tours for Day 2 and Day 3 are the recommended ones. The choice of Hip-Hop Tours are interchangeable as long as it fits with the operation dates. Please let us know your preferred choice if you wish to partake in a different Hip-Hop Tour choice.
Click here for the PDF version of the Itinerary
3 star hotels (or similar): Nest Hotel / Naha Central Hotel (East building ) /Hotel New Okinawa or similar
4 star hotels (or similar): Royal Orion /Mercure Hotel/ JAL City Naha /Hotel New Okinawa (new building) or similar
- 5 star hotels (or similar): Loisir Hotel/ Novotel Hotel / ANA Crown Harbourview Hotel / or similar